West-north-west is the zone between the west and north-west direction. In Vastu, WNW is the direction of cleansing – somewhat similar to the South-south-west. However, WNW represents our emotional blockages which can be due to certain reasons. The balanced WNW helps to release emotional fatigues and provides with a light mind, heart, and body.
If west-north-west is balanced;
- You will be emotionally strong.
- You will be able to get rid of any emotional distress soon.
- You will have a clear enough mind & heart.
- Emotional pangs will not disturb you.
- You will let go of unnecessary things and emotions easily.
- You will not store distressful things & emotions in your heart.
If west-north-west is imbalanced;
- You will be emotionally weak.
- You will not be able to get rid of the emotional distress by time.
- You will have mental blockages & inability to think properly.
- You will remain emotionally imbalanced and disturbed.
- You will not let go of distressful things easily.
- You will keep stored the negativity in mind & heart for long.
What makes west-north-west imbalanced?
- If the bedroom is here, it will make you emotionally disturbed.
- If the kitchen or dining room is here, it will create differences between the family members.
Tips to balance west-north-west zone:
- Place activities of detoxification here such as toilet, washroom, or sewage.
- If you drink, then better drink sitting in the WNW; it will help you to release mental burdens.
- Leave this area open.
- The zone can be considered for a storeroom.
A Tip by OmOccult: If you are emotionally distressed, crying or sitting for sometimes in the west-north-west will help you get rid of that. However, spending more time here is not recommended as it could make you emotionally imbalanced.