West-south-west is the zone between the south-west and west direction. In Vastu, WSW is regarded as the zone of education, knowledge, and skills. One’s education & knowledge are often judged through WSW. People usually complain that their children don’t study well, which is a clear indication of the imbalanced WSW of the house.
If west-south-west is balanced;
- Children will be bright in education and will score well.
- Children will not make excuses for studying.
- You/children will remember/retain the studied or the books kept in WSW.
- You will develop new skills and will be able to utilize them.
If west-south-west is imbalanced;
- Children will be poor in their studies and academic performance will be disappointing.
- Children will make excuses to delay studies.
- You/children will forget the studied.
- You will have no interest in gaining knowledge or developing skills.
- You will not utilize your knowledge and skills properly.
What makes west-south-west imbalanced?
Well, the results of WSW depend upon the sort of activity or object placed here. Here are some possible causes which could make west-south-west imbalanced:
- If television is in WSW, children will be interested in the cartoon or other shows more than studies.
- A toilet in WSW will distract children from studies.
- If dustbin, sewage, or septic tank is in WSW.
- If the kitchen is in WSW.
- If the storeroom is in WSW.
Tips to balance west-south-west direction:
- Place study table or book ranks here.
- Place Maa Saraswati (s symbol/deity of knowledge) picture in WSW.
- If possible, leave this area open.
- Practice skills in WSW.
A Tip by OmOccult: Place study-related images, objects and books in WSW. Also, make your children study in the west-south-west; he will begin to develop an interest in studies.